Your Implementation Experts!
Hiring an amateur is a lesson one seldom repeats.
DTS builds trust by getting it right, the first time.
For your next project, sleep knowing it will be executed right.
These days, businesses utilize and rely on all sorts of computing services to grow. Harnessing the power of sales and availability, the cloud provides seamless and cost-effective features fulfilling online customer ordering, business services, and more. The sky is the limit.
Whether providing online ordering via mobile apps, securely accessing sales figures from the beach house in Aruba or even sitting at office, late at night, responding to emails, uptime and reliability remains paramount, especially for customers and your workforce. After all, time and availability translates to money.
Businesses relying on such elements as cloud or internal computing services must maintain their environmental health and posture. Neglect of routine and proper maintenance can cost businesses in the form of customers, sales and revenue, and even reputation.
Whether providing combinations of on-line ordering, internal back-end services or even helpdesk, uptime and availability remains a critical concern for executives. Security, services or even physical system integrity can rapidly fall out of date – some more than others. Left unchecked for any periods of time inevitability results in costly downtime.
As a significant value add, customers need to rely on the availability (uptime) and performance of their computing services and systems.
DTS is a top Microsoft Partner DTS delivering secure, reliable, and cost-effective solutions, customized to fit your organization.
Organizations aim for cost efficient, secure, and optimized IT infrastructure and services. There is a logical sequence to achieve this goal. Success is built upon IT standards and ensuring adherence to those standards. These standards also brings about:
- Significant cost reduction
- Increased security
- Improved ability
- Enhanced manageability
DTS’ Microsoft Consulting services work with you to get IT standards in place across your organization.
Costly Reactive Model
Reactive Support Model
- Steering any costly or reactive approach towards a highly-valued proactive model where “firefighting” becomes a thing-of-the-past; resulting in trust, security and uptime for customers. Transforming time-intensive and unscheduled maintenance expenses into planned upgrades.
Ad Hoc Solutions
- Symptoms may include overworked IT staff, requests referred to ‘Bill’ because, “he knows how to….” strange errors or issues, continuous troubleshooting, and more.
- When this occurs, IT is viewed as a cost center. Additionally, there are a lack of business solutions, whereas extreme security & access policies, high turnover, and more exist.
- If “avoiding downtime” is the top priority, there is a problem. True, unscheduled downtime is bad. On the other hand, scheduled downtime is a necessary action within every infrastructure model.
Why Choose DTS Microsoft Consulting Services
DTS is uniquely qualified to assist you in full project implementation based on our experience. Our technical consultants have combined experience in implementing Microsoft Solutions and all hold Microsoft technical certifications. Your project success begins with DTS.
Let DTS help take your IT to the next level: