Active Directory represents the backbone to your organization’s on-premises and cloud platforms. Active Directory provides rich and collaborative controls for user and data access spanning multiple platforms enabling businesses to reduce costs while increasing productivity.
- Seemlessly Integrate Across Multi-Platforms
- Increase Performance Across Your Entire Enterprise
- Implement Continuity & Standards
- Tailored Precisely to Align with Business Needs
- Secure Your Environment Providing Peace of Mind
Your Active Directory Domain Service Experts
Today, there are more reasons than ever to prepare your Active Directory for the future.
Let our Active Directory experts explore & implement controls for the following:
- Manage: Maintaining precise agility to centrally manage or delegate controls to appropriate business units
- Authenticate & Authorize: Creating a worry free & simple single sign on experience for employees
- Enforce Policy: Providing instant ability to push critical settings to both users and their computers
- Secure Access: Apply best practices & proven methods by keeping prying eyes out, without sacrificing functionality
- Scale Up or Down: As business needs change, maintain precise ability to accurately scale both vertically and horizontally
- Remain Transparent: Seamlessly share & collaborate information across internal or external business units
Identity & Access Controls
Active Directory goes hand in glove with security and compliance. Managing identities and access both in the cloud, on-premises and in hybrid solutions is a breeze when Active Directory is optimized. Let DTS help you optimize your Active Directory using best practice and taking full advantage of DTS’ deep experience in Microsoft products and technology.
Schedule an appointment today to implement controls for:
- Provision Modeling & Controls
- AD Delegation Design & Management
- Security Group Modeling
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Centralized Server Administrative Controls
- Authentication – Kerberos, NTLM, PKI, etc.
- AD Federation Services (ADFS) & SSO
Return valued time to your day by automating critical & repetitive tasks.
Active Directory on-premises and Azure AD offer many options for securing, configuring, setting and accessing information.
Utilizing the myriad of built-in automation technologies, maintain your organization’s continuity and standards in everything from security and compliance, to business process and naming conventions. Automation solutions come in many different favors and colors. For example, utilizing Distributed File System (or DFS), enable automated file replication providing geo-redundancy and high-availability for important departmental data.
- Scripting Solutions
- Access & Provisioning
- Software Deployment, Policies & Settings
- File Services – HA, Spanning Geo-zones
- User & Computer Baseline Security Settings
- Network Drives, Printer Mappings & more
- Monitor & Alerting of Critical Tasks & Services
- Routine “run-the-bank” operational duties
- Synchronizing LDAP Directories
And many more business and technical processes
Enterprise Active Directory
Single Sign On
Over time, IT infrastructures evolve due to mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, migrations and general growth. Optimization brings Active Directory back to ideal state through remediation and clean-up of objects, sites, replication topology, and more. Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. Hire us to help optimize your Active Directory investment providing a standard, scalable and secure environment, easily manageable, thus enabling a resilient infrastructure now, and far into the future.
Schedule an appointment today, and optimize those known areas of your Active Directory requiring our expert attention.
- Increase User Performance & Access Time
- Accelerate Application Performance
- Extend Controls to Cloud
- Optimize Replication Topology
- Develop & Enforce Functional
- Security Model(s)
- Hygiene of Stale Objects, Attributes & Settings
- Consolidate Domains & Forest
- Employ Critical Change Tracking & Alerting
- Implement ‘Development’
- Consolidate Group Policy Objects
- Optimize Distributed File System (DFS)
- Execute Appropriate Change Controls