Our Principal Architect
Dynamic Technical Solutions’ Owner and Principal Architect, Shawn May provides insight to the premise upon which his business was founded over 15 years ago. As a veteran of Information Technology, Shawn’s fresh, yet experienced approach to projects continues to create success.
Hear how DTS Owner, Shawn May, impacts the IT Industry by:
- Improving efficiencies
- Reducing costs WITHOUT
- Compromising Security
In our humble option, Enterprise solutions can be implemented far better, with greater efficiencies, while at the same time reducing costs across the boards. Wow – that is a tall order. How possibly can such a tall feats be accomplished?
Aligning directly with our customer’s vision allows DTS to maintain a bird’s eye, but objective, focus on the project deliverables. Such alignment allows for far greater reduction of unnecessary and redundant costly activities.
Here are a few, fairly loaded, questions recently asked:
- How does one reduce operational costs?
- How can we more efficiently begin using the cloud, versus the big bang approach?
- How should we implement more efficient solutions (e.g. authentication, change management, etc.)?
- How do we become more secure – both on premise and in the cloud?
- How can we find the correct team to implement solutions?
- What avenue should go to obtain highly quality services?
- How can we optimize our licensing while reducing costs ?
- How should we reduce our go-to-production runway?
- How does one successfully scope projects?
- How do we determine accurate requirements?
- How do we find out what exactly we’re NOT asking?
- How do we create a sane environment for our business to operate in?
Our success is our exchange to our customers, and the value of service we deliver. We are your technical advisors.
We are dedicated to delivering what we promise.
DTS Core Services:
- Implementing correct solutions
- Bringing the correct talent (professional-staff-augmentation or project team)
- Alignment to the business functional & functional direction
- Maintaining agility with communication and options
- Ensure to have a properly scoped project and accurate roadmap
- Eliminating fluff